The main driveway has been opened on the section of the T-24-09 road in Cherkasy region
Avtostrada has completed the construction of the upper layer of the road surface on 10 kilometers of the road T-24-09 "Zolotonosha - Drabiv - Shramkivka" in Cherkasy region. This is the second section of the company on this route - a 6-kilometer section has been repaired earlier. This road connects two major important routes - H-08 "Boryspil - Zaporizhia - Mariupol" and M-03 "Kyiv - Kharkiv". The road was built in 1977, has not been repaired for 34 years and was in poor condition.
During the works:
- a new design of pavement with a total thickness of more than 50 cm was arranged;
- the carriageway was widened from 6 to 8 meters;
- a drainage system has been installed.
Currently, work is underway to strengthen the roadsides and sidewalks in the settlements.
Also our specialists:
- arrange autonomous lighting at 6 pedestrian crossings;
- install three car pavilions for public transport bus stops;
- install a new metal barrier fence;
- arrange cold plastic markings and install new road signs.
Avtostrada will also repair the bridge over the river Chumgak, which flows through the village Kantakuzivka.
During peak loads, 100 Avtostrada employees worked on the site, 50 units of equipment were involved. We plan to complete the main types of work by the end of the road construction season.
In total, this year the company will restore 75 km of roads in Cherkasy region.